Win A Lego St James’ Park – Buy Tickets Here!
This is your chance to win a replica St James’ Park model with tickets for the raffle priced at just £5!
The Foundation has also put together a selection of fantastic raffle lots, which includes multiple entires plus Newcastle United signed merhandise, and for one lucky person, a child’s mascot place at the end of the season!
- The first 100 people to bid £50 will receive 10 entries into the raffle and two tickets to a Newcastle United home game in the 16/17 season (from a selection offered by Newcastle United Foundation)
- The first 5 people to bid £150 will receive 30 entries to the raffle and a signed Newcastle United Football signed by the Newcastle United First Team.
- The first 5 people to bid £350 will receive 70 entries to the raffle and a framed signed Newcastle United 15/16 home shirt signed by the First Team.
- The first person to bid £1000 will receive 200 entries to the raffle and a mascot place at the Newcastle United v Barnsley game on the 7th May 2017. The mascot place includes two tickets to the match, one for the mascot and one for a parent or guardian.
The raffle is restricted to 4000 tickets and will run until Monday 1 May or until the entries sell out, whichever is first. The winning bidder will receive a personalised thank you note from Rafa Benitez thanking them for their support.
The replicas have been lovingly built by model architect Steve Mayes from North Shields who has built some iconic North East regional landmarks to be showcased as part of his North East Lego Landmarks installation alongside master modeler Warren Elsmore’s ‘Brick History’ exhibition at the Life Science Centre in the New Year.
Head of Newcastle United Foundation, Kate Bradley, said: “We are amazed at how detailed each replica’s is. They really are a unique piece of memorabilia for a Newcastle United Lego enthusiast! There has already been a lot of interest in the models and we hope our fans get behind the raffle to help raise vital funds for the Foundation so we can reach even more people in the local community through football.”
*The replicas are each 66x51cm and 23cm high. With the base and case the item is 72cmx56cm and 26cm high, weighing 15kg.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only 4000 entries are available for the raffle – the raffle will close on 1 May or after all entries have been sold, whichever comes first.
- There is no limit on how many entries an individual can purchase.
- The winning bidder is responsible for delivery costs if they cannot collect the replica from Newcastle.
- Those bidding on packages are responsible for the delivery costs of the ball or shirt if they are unable to collect the items from Newcastle.
- All funds raised will support projects delivered by Newcastle United Foundation, who work with some of the most disadvantaged communities in the North East.
Stay in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and exclusive offers