Match Day Experiences
Newcastle United Foundation can offer a truly memorable Newcastle United Match Day Experience for your junior football club, school or group.
You will join us for a training session delivered by our experienced coaching staff. Afterwards, you will travel to the magnificent St James’ Park along with 52,000 members of the Toon Army. At the stadium, you will be escorted to a suite to relax and enjoy lunch. Our staff will then guide you to your seats to savour the unique atmosphere.
This fantastic package includes:
- Pre/post match training session or tournament with Foundation coaches.
- Pre-match meal at St James’ Park.
- Match ticket for your chosen game.
- A ball boy place for one lucky member of your group.
- Two FREE places for the group leaders.
- If you wish to stay in the city longer we can arrange extras such as a tour of St James’ Park, friendlies against local teams and extra practice.
- You can also select to take your training session after the game.
Group size is a minimum of eight children. Two coaches go FREE when you book a group of 16 or more.
We can also book extra places for parents/coaches/teachers at extra cost.
Prices start from £45 per person.
Spaces for each fixture are limited and will be offered on a first come first served basis with a 20% deposit required to secure your booking. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request.