Newcastle United Foundation Launches 2017/18 Annual Review
Newcastle United Foundation has launched its latest Annual Review, sponsored by Parkdean Resorts.
This Annual Review is extra special because it celebrates the impact and achievements from the Charity’s 10th anniversary year.
For the first time the Foundation has produced a digital-only annual report to communicate the interactive and inspiring stories of people we helped last year with as many people as possible.
Please share our story!
- TWITTER: Tag the Foundation on Twitter @NU_Foundation and #BuildingAUnitedFuture
- FACEBOOK: Tag NewcastleUnitedFoundation on Facebook and use #BuildingAUnitedFuture
- LINKED IN: Tag Newcastle United Foundation on Linked In and use #BuildingAUnitedFuture
Thank you to our team of committed and passionate staff and volunteers. They, plus all of our funders, partners and supporters listed in the report, are the reason we can change the lives of so many people.
- Family-friendly home learning resources from Newcastle United Foundation
- Newcastle United Foundation release Magpies matchday mindfulness track to relive home game routine
- Bank of England’s Andrew Haldane speaks at Strong Foundations event hosted by Newcastle United Foundation
- Newcastle United Foundation Amputee Football Club Tackle Law Firm
Stay in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and exclusive offers