May Half Term Soccer School Bookings Now Being Taken
Bookings are now being taken for May half term for the Foundation’s popular Soccer Schools. Due to high demand, we have introduced 2- day soccer camps as well as the standard 4- day camps, so hope to see as many mini magpies as possible!
The following Soccer Schools are available:
- Cramlington Learning Village 26th-29th May (4 days)
- Goals Newcastle 26th-29th May (4 days)
- Valley Gardens 26th-29th May (4 days) including GK only course
- Cardinal Hume School 26th-27th May (2 days)
- Ponteland Middle School 28th-29th May (2 days)
Tony Threlfall, Football Development Officer for the Community stated:
“ Our Easter Holiday Soccer Schools were a great success once more with over 320 young people joining us for some football fun at various venues.
“We hope that everyone who attended had a great time, and we look forward to seeing you all again in the May ‘Whit week’ programme.”
The Foundation Soccer Schools are designed to create fun and informative days of football within a relaxed, safe environment. The mornings are taken up with warm-ups, skills sessions and practices, and in the afternoon the children take part in a small-sided games against those in their own age groups.
For all enquiries regarding Soccer Schools, or to book your place, visit www.nufoundation.org.uk/football or call 0844 3721892 ext 8451. See you there!
- NCS Graduates Celebrate with Sammy
- Newcastle United Foundation supports the community’s key workers this Easter
- Premier League launches most ambitious community programme in aim to connect with 10,000 primary schools by 2019
- Community create lasting legacy at NUCASTLE steel signing with Newcastle United’s Longstaff brothers
Stay in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and exclusive offers