Half Time Prize Draw
Have you won? Don’t forget to check your ticket number!
The winning numbers are posted on Newcastle United Foundation’s Social Media Channels on the day of the game. The website is updated on the first working day after the fixture.
The winning numbers:
Newcastle United v Liverpool: 1st: 0871 2nd: 0647 3rd: 0454
Newcastle United v Southampton: 1st: 0869 2nd: 0078 3rd: 0822
Newcastle United v Everton: 1st: 0034 2nd: 0872 3rd: 1433
Newcastle United v Burnley: 1st: 0397 2nd: 0573 3rd: 0699
Newcastle United v Huddersfield Town: 1st: 0602 2nd: 0052 3rd: 0641
Newcastle United v Manchester City: 1st: 0213 2nd: 1194 3rd: 0791
Newcastle United v Watford (FA Cup): 1st: 0538 2nd: 0731 3rd: 1204
Newcastle United v Cardiff City: 1st: 1010 2nd: 1236 3rd: 0308
Newcastle United v Blackburn (FA Cup): 1st: 0290 2nd: 0271 3rd: 0391
Newcastle United v Fulham: 1st: 0150 2nd: 0006 3rd: 0292
Newcastle United v Wolves: 1st: 0778 2nd: 0307 3rd: 1203
Newcastle United v West Ham: 1st: 0155 2nd: 1390 3rd: 1074
Newcastle United v Bournemouth: 1st: 0010 2nd: 0592 3rd: 0697
Newcastle United v Watford: 1st: 0768 2nd: 1135 3rd: 0124
Newcastle United v Brighton & Hove Albion: 1st: 0821 2nd: 0403 3rd: 0157
Newcastle United v Leicester City: 1st: 0352 2nd: 1118 3rd: 0218
Newcastle United v Arsenal: 1st: 1258 2nd: 0676 3rd: 1202
Newcastle United v Chelsea: 1st: 721 2nd: 455 3rd: 331
Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur: TH-571514
Newcastle United Foundation’s Half Time Prize Draw, sponsored by The Malhotra Group, gives Newcastle United fans the chance to win £500, a ball boy/ girl place or a signed NUFC football. You can support the Foundation with £2, £5, £10 and £20 purchases. Just look out for our sellers within corporate/ hospitality areas before kick-off.
By buying a ticket you are not only supporting over 54,000 disadvantaged children, young people and families across the North East, you could also win a great prize!
The more tickets you buy, the more chances you have to win, so get involved in our prize draw!
These Terms and Conditions apply to all home matches at St James’ Park in the 2017/2018 season.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, participants agree to the following
- Match Day Draw tickets may not be sold to a person less than 16 years of age.
- Monies raised by Newcastle United Foundation’s ‘Match Day Draw’ will be reinvested back into the community via Newcastle United Foundation’s programmes after prizes are deducted.
- There are no restrictions to the number of tickets one person can buy.
- Payment for participation in Newcastle United Foundation’s ‘Match Day Draw’ can only be made until the end of half time.
- The tickets will be entered into a draw once all payment has been received and one winning number will be randomly generated by our computer.
- The result of Newcastle United Foundation’s ‘Match Day Draw’ is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for tickets that have been lost, stolen or damaged.
- It will be the responsibility of the purchaser to notify Newcastle United Foundation of their winning ticket. The winner will collect a letter from Milburn Reception after the game to collect their prize. Cash is not handed over to winners. Winners must contact the Foundation via email(firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange collection of their prize. upon receipt of the letter on the next working day. If the winner does not claim and collect their prize within 5 days, the prize money will be donated to Newcastle United Foundation.
- To claim a winning prize, the winning ticket must be produced undamaged and not defaced. The promoter, in his or her sole judgement, has the right to refuse acceptance of a ticket which cannot be clearly identified as the winning ticket.
- Newcastle United Foundation reserves the right to withdraw this service without prior notice.
"We’re really proud of the fantastic support we receive from the corporate guests at Newcastle United matches. Their support means that every penny raised is reinvested back into our Community projects."Kelly Foster, Fundraising Officer